[ic] Need directory listing for Admin tool

Thomas J.M. Burton tom at globalfocusdm.com
Tue Aug 5 11:32:49 EDT 2003

Hello IC'ers,

I want to put together an admin tool that reads a directory of images and
creates db records for each file in the products table. There will be batches
of about 300 images uploaded for different albums, and this seems like an easy
way for my client to add product to their site without directly managing a
database.

>From what I've seen on the mail list archives, it seems I can't use embedded
PERL to get a directory listing in an IC page. I'm wondering if there's any
way to do this in IC.

I'm running Interchange 4.8.6 and the catalog in question is using a MySQL
database.

I know how I could approach this using PHP, but I'd rather keep all of the
admin tools for this catalog ITL-based. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Tom

Thomas J.M. Burton, Design/Production
Global Focus Digital Media, LLC