[ic] Adding to Cart

Marty Tennison marty at sediva.com
Wed Aug 6 16:07:53 EDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-08-05 at 21:47, Mike Heins wrote:

> I have also done a thing where it gets added to the "tiny_cart" on
> the left edge via Javascript. It also changes the button to say "In your
> cart -- buy more" instead of "buy now". This seems to get through
> to people....
>
> The key is to make the order target an "ord/nobasket" page which
> returns a 204 No Content header.
>
> I have attached the three files that make it go -- they will be
> in the next iteration of the "mike" demo, 0.05.

Neat idea, Mike. I don't know how you think that stuff up.  For
Christmas I want a brain like Mikes!  :)

I checked out the files and I noticed that in your flypage.html file you
are missing a closing [/L] in your java script code on line 45.

- [L]In Cart -- Buy More
+ [L]In Cart -- Buy More[/L]

Thanks for attaching the examples, they help to get the gears moving.
--
Marty Tennison <marty at sediva.com>