[ic] 911 - Please Help!

Mike Harmon mharmon2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 7 00:37:46 EDT 2003

To All:

I have IC v4.8.7 and Red Hat v7.3 running on my server. I successfully created several stores in
IC.

Could someone please help me identify what I need to configure on my server, so users can access
my website via the Internet.

I started a checklist of things I need to configure.  I would appreciate if someone would review
and provide additional information on my checklist.  We can presume I have a registered domain
name, Merchant Account, and a DSL Static IP address.

CheckList
1.  Setup Apache rewrite parameters to redirect to www.mystore.com.
2.  Install an SSL package. I need an SSL certificate.
3.  Configure payment gateway (Authorize.net).
4.  I think I need to setup email on the HP server, so I can receive customer feedback?
5.
6.

Thanks A Ton!

GOD Bless!