[ic] Why am I always getting the default translation?

Ton Verhagen tverhagen at alamerce.nl
Thu Aug 14 13:33:16 EDT 2003

Quoting Marc Brevoort <marc.brevoort at armazemdedados.com>:
>[...]
>Using this tag, the equivalent of
>
>[LC]This is the default text.
>   [fr_FR] Text for the fr_FR locale. [/fr_FR]
>   [de_DE] Text for the de_DE locale. [/de_DE]
>[/LC]
>
>is rewritten as
>
>[XLAT]This is the default text.
>   [fr_FR] Text for the fr_FR locale. [/fr_FR]
>   [de_DE] Text for the de_DE locale. [/de_DE]
>[/XLAT]

Why going through all this hassle?

I am using the [LC] tag exactly as presented above
on a couple of  catalogs without any problems.

This is on IC4.9.8 btw.

Best regards,

Ton

--
Alamerce Nederland --- Cornerstone of eBusiness
Phone +31-40-2374381    info at alamerce.nl    http://www.alamerce.nl

eCommerce Solutions -- Consulting -- Website & Interchange Hosting