[ic] Why am I always getting the default translation?

Marc Brevoort marc.brevoort at armazemdedados.com
Thu Aug 14 12:08:33 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-08-14 at 11:33, Ton Verhagen wrote:

MB> >Using this tag, the equivalent of
MB> >[LC]...[/LC]
MB> >is rewritten as
MB> >[XLAT]...[/XLAT]

> Why going through all this hassle?
To have a solution quickly. No people breathing down my neck for a
solution now ;) So, a bit more space to do it right, and a simple
multifile search can then convert back to LC tags.

> I am using the [LC] tag exactly as presented above on a couple
> of  catalogs without any problems. This is on IC4.9.8 btw.
Maybe that makes a difference, I'm using 4.8.6. Regardless whether it's
possible to get things working properly w/4.8.6, I'll have a solution.
Maybe my setup is just wrong, in which case it will be easy to get back
to LC tags later on.

Groetjes,

Marc Brevoort
e-mail:	marc.brevoort at armazemdedados.com
web:	http://www.armazemdedados.com

Armazem de Dados, Informatica, Lda
Dep. Desenvolvimento
Tel. +351 21 910 83 10 / Fax. +351- 21 910 83 19