[ic] interchange on freebsd

Brian Grell grell at dsl-only.net
Wed Aug 20 19:42:20 EDT 2003

I installed interchange from the ports collection and got it to work
just fine.  FreeBSD 5.0p7.

At first I tried to get it to work with apache2, but no luck.  When I
downgraded to apache 1.3 with ssl, it went swimmingly.  I use INET mode
just because, never really tried UNIX so I can't offer a comparison.

Since it came from the ports collection, it installed all the perl stuff
from ports as well.  I have perl 5.6 installed.