[ic] Tax Exempt Customers

Michael Teahan michael at espressoresource.com
Thu Aug 21 10:20:24 EDT 2003

Thanks, you guys are fast.  Because IC is already installed on our
service provider's server, I am unsure whether I can make changes to it.
I am also more confident of my design skills than my programming
capabilities.

The easy out was simply to create a new state with a 0% tax rate: CA_

It leaves all of the other tax indicators, qualifiers and rates
unchanged and should pose no problem with mailing.  I know it's not neat
and tidy, but could get us off the ground a little sooner.

Thanks again