[ic] Shipping - Flat Rate

Anthony Minero anthony at urbanscooters.com
Mon Aug 25 15:29:55 EDT 2003

Hello all,
I'm trying to figure out the shipping in interchange and I'm having some
trouble understanding how it works. I read through the posts I found through
Google as well as the mail list but I don't understand exactly how it works.

I need to set up flat rate shipping for each item in my store. Each item
will have:
Ground $0.00
3 Day $some amt
2 Day $some amt
1 Day $some amt

The shipping rates vary for each item. How would I assign a separate price
for each type of shipping and have the values different for each item.

I'm thinking I could just create 4 fields in the product database and enter
each price for each item but then I'm not sure how to communicate that to
the shipping page or what I need to add to the shipping.asc file?

Can someone please help or point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Anthony