[ic] Installing IC on Red Hat 9

mnow mnow at voyager.net
Tue Aug 26 02:11:25 EDT 2003

Quoting Mike Heins:

>It works fine for me, though you should use at your own risk. The worst
>that could happen is you have to run the uninstall.sh script or otherwise
>re-install the stock Perl RPMS.

>Download the tar ball from one of:

  >  http://ftp.icdevgroup.org/perl/RHL-9/perl-kitchensink-5.8.0-rh9.tar.gz

>ftp://ftp.icdevgroup.org/pub/perl/RHL-9/perl-kitchensink-5.8.0-rh9.tar.gz

>There is a README and a cheesy install.sh script.

>Best,
>Mike
>--
>Mike Heins
>Perusion -- Expert Interchange Consulting    http://www.perusion.com/
>phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike at perusion.com>

I have tried this workaround for installing IC on Red Hat 9 and still keep
getting these
errors.

error: Failed dependencies:
        perl-Digest-MD5 is needed by interchange-4.8.7-1
        perl-MIME-Base64 is needed by interchange-4.8.7-1
        perl-Safe-Hole is needed by interchange-4.8.7-1
        perl-SQL-Statement is needed by interchange-4.8.7-1
        perl-Storable is needed by interchange-4.8.7-1
        perl-libnet is needed by interchange-4.8.7-1

Is there a good way to install IC for RH9?

Thanks,
MArk