[ic] Different Prices Per User / CommonAdjust

Jon Kennedy jonpaulkennedy at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 26 13:16:31 EDT 2003

All,

I have serious issues with "CommonAdjust".
I have searched all forums and sites for a reasonable explanation of what
this can do to no avail.
I have no doubt this is the tool to use for my purpose. Can anyone elaborate
on this or point me in the right direction for some documentation.
Also...
Jonathon, I had issues with editing the componants in the Administration
facility, it kept changing the "[quantity-name]" to "quantity0" so the
delete or quantity change javascript in the cart wasn't working. I am now
downloading the componants and making changes.
I am running 4.9.8 on Redhat 8 btw

Regards,

Jon