[ic] Shopping cart & refresh problem

Sergei Voyakin svoyakin at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 26 14:50:06 EDT 2003

I got a shopping cart where if a user hits a buy button, it takes them to
the shopping cart instead of adding an item to the cart and displaying the
same page as it does in the demo.  However, if I add an item to a cart and
go to a shopping cart, once I hit refresh, it adds another item, but not on
the same line, it rather adds an identical second line.  Whats the problem
and how can i fix it?