[ic] Obtaining info on a specific product...

Adrian P Wilkinson junk at puffin.org
Sun Aug 31 13:00:08 EDT 2003

Hi,

On the entrance page (index.html) to our store, I want to be able to have a
principle featured item that isn't using the "Promotion" component in order
to allow for custom graphical elements, etc, to be used as appropriate.
I've already roughtly designed the page to demonstrate
<http://store.invincible.net/invinstore.cgi/index.html> but now need a way
of linking the "Buy Now" and "More Info" links to the relevant SKU
(INS00029) and having the current price displayed instead of "£___.__"

Could someone please point me in the right direction?  I have briefly looked
through the message archive but can't see anything apparent.  Thanks for
your help in advance.

Regards, Ade.