[ic] Problems with SOAP

Andrew Baerg admin at yoursole.com
Thu Dec 4 11:39:05 EST 2003

 >>  > I am having identical problems to what Racke posted back in March. I am wondering if this issue was ever resolved?

 >>  Actually it should work with current CVS. Which IC version do you using ?

I am using 4.8.7, but I have upgraded SOAP.pm and SOAP/Transport.pm to the current CVS. I just can't figure out why it works, except the result is returned in the Client-Junk header instead of the body of the response. Does it have something to do with the SOAP::Lite version or possibly the LWP version which is responsible for the Client-Junk header?

Thank you very much for your time,

Andrew