[ic] Orderline ship status update failed.

ACforSale Inc Sales Team interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Feb 12 17:39:00 2003

I'm not sure where to look for the solution to this problem:
Platform
IC 4.9.3
Running under cPanel 5.3
apache (1.3.26 (Unix))

I can receive orders via email OK and the customer receives a copy of
the order confirmation OK, however when I go to update the ship status
using the UI, I get the error message:
Orderline 19541222-1 ship status update failed In the UI
(Note: 19541222-1 just happens to a test order number).

Here's a cut from the error log (ip etc removed from the start of the
lines)
<snip>/cart.cgi/admin/order Attempt to set orderline::status::19541222-1
in read-only table
<snip>/cart.cgi/admin/order Unable to send mail using /usr/lib/sendmail
> Message follows:

Here are the problems:
1. What table is this refering to as being read only (I should be able
to change that at least)
2. The call to /usr/lib/sendmail is foreign to me as my path to sendmail
is /usr/sbin/sendmail does anyone know where this directive can be
changed as I can't find it anywhere and the orders and confirmations (to
the customer)etc go through OK.

Any help greatly appreciated

Gerry