[ic] pfproAPI module not found, LD_LIBRARY_PATH,e-smith

Jon Jensen interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Feb 17 22:27:01 2003

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003, Farshad Farzan wrote:

> When I start interchange I get pfproAPI module not found .
>
> I know that the other 2 binarys will work for normal sale transactions,
>
> However, I am trying to make the latest version of Interchange (4.9.6 )
> that has the Delayed capture/Settle  to work, and unfortunately it tries
> to look for the pfproAPi module and it can not find it..

Can you post the error message you get? The require of PFProAPI is in an
eval, and should fail gracefully and fall back to using either of the two
binaries. Are you saying Interchange won't even start?

Jon