[ic] pfproAPI module not found, LD_LIBRARY_PATH,e-smith

Farshad Farzan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Feb 17 21:53:00 2003

When I start interchange I get pfproAPI module not found .

I know that the other 2 binarys will work for normal sale transactions,

However, I am trying to make the latest version of Interchange (4.9.6 )
that has the Delayed capture/Settle  to work, and unfortunately it tries
to look for the pfproAPi module and it can not find it..

To show this problem, if you try to run ./test.sh in the payflow
directory  the result is success, however, if you put this test any
other place, it will not work..!!

It seems that the main problem is to have a library path so that e-smith
5.6 will recognize it upon boot ,

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH = /usr/lib/interchange/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

How can I do this ??
Please help;

Thanks.

Richard Farzan