[ic] Problems Running CVS with non-foundation catalog

Vadim Pushkin interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Feb 19 22:57:00 2003

Hello;

OK, I think I found why I may be having problems with
things like sort order, etc. It seems as though I no
run CVS updates properly. I have interchange installed
under /usr/local/interchange, and

/usr/local/htdocs/interchange

is linked to

/usr/local/interchange/share/interchange-5

My problem is that whenever I perform cvs up, update
only applies to /usr/local/interchange/foundation, not
at all to /usr/local/interchange/catalogs/Vadims_Prods

I saw link to ftfm.info as well as online docs for
getting this to work, however I am still not sure what
to do here. Maybe someone can help with this? Am I
wrong for installing my catalog under /usr/local/
interchange/catalogs? I have already made some changes
to some css and a few other files, I wish to get
Vadims_Prods under cvs, and place the files I wish to
keep inside cvsignore, no?

Thanks again,

   Vadim Anatoly Pushkin
-- The Ukranian Stallion --