[ic] SSL payment via an relay server ?

Niels Svennekjær interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Feb 20 05:49:03 2003

Hi

To secure the creditcard data, my paymentgateway offers me an 'relay' option
so I don't have to purcase an SSL certifcat.

On the payment gateway I put up an url like "http://(myserver)/..../process.html"
then I can call an secret url on the paymentgateway like
"https://(paymentgateway)/..../relay.asp/(myid)?id=HDV7sHmF&mv_pc=127"

The gateway will then load the process.html page from my server, and ship it to
the custommers browser SSL encoded, when the custommer then makes an POST/GET
I can retrive the information from the gateway (also via the gateways SSL)

OK, the question is how/where do I use the .../relay.asp... action ?

I was looking in components/cart around

                [button
                   text="Check Out"
                   src="__THEME__/checkout_button.gif"
                   hidetext=1
                   form=basket
                   ]
                         mv_todo=return
                         mv_nextpage=ord/checkout
                 [/button]

But where do I set the 'action' and how do I get the 'id' & 'mv_pc' transfered.

- niels
(for direct posting remove the 'FJERNMIG.' in my e-address