[ic] Search How to pass Where Clause Conditions

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Feb 24 21:37:00 2003

How to I qualify the search used in include/checkout/shipping_address?

The country name search as coded in shipping_address is:
                  [loop option=country search="
                        ra=yes
                        fi=country
                        st=db
                        rf=code,name
                        ml=1000
                        tf=name
                  "]
Produces the query "select * from country".

I would like to know how to modify shipping_address to
produce the query "select * from country where active = 'yes'"
I've added the data base field active to the country table.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Ron.

--