[ic] Freight

Dan Browning interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Feb 25 02:00:01 2003

At 09:03 PM 2/24/2003 -0800, you wrote:

> >     I may not be able to help, but I'll try.  Do you mean shipping
> > charges ?
> > If so, for sure.  Do you mean a flat rate or weight based or packaging
> > adder or what ?  The answer to all that is yes.  Can you be more specific
> > ?
> > And/Or chances are what you're looking for is in the archives.
> >
> > Jon
> >
>Actually I have set up shipping and tax no problem. Now my client wants
>freight added.

My dictionary says they are the same thing:

freight, n.
2. Commercial transportation of goods.

shipping, n.
1. The act or business of transporting goods.

Maybe you meant "fright"?  To add "fright" to your store, just port your
store over to Microsoft E-Commerce Server.  You'll have plenty of "fright"
then, let me tell ya.  ;-)

-Dan