[ic] Freight

Claritinet.com interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Feb 26 13:53:10 2003

> My dictionary says they are the same thing:
>
> freight, n.
> 2. Commercial transportation of goods.
>
> shipping, n.
> 1. The act or business of transporting goods.
>
> Maybe you meant "fright"?  To add "fright" to your store, just port your
> store over to Microsoft E-Commerce Server.  You'll have plenty of "fright"
> then, let me tell ya.  ;-)
>
> -Dan

Well that gets me thinking that maybe I should just have it in the same
calculation. IE shipping and freight on the checkout page instead of just
shipping now. I could just add it throught the normal shipping/admin.

Thanks for looking up those defenitions. This whole request by my customer
has seemed odd. Now I know why!

Blair