[ic] Changing as subroutine

ACforSale Inc Sales Team interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Feb 25 08:00:01 2003

 On Behalf Of Howard Lowndes
I need to change the subroutine guess_cc_type in the Vend::Order module
include another selector for Australian Bankcard.

Is it just a case of copying the (modified) subroutine into
interchange.cfg as a GlobalSub or into catalog.cfg as a Sub (and
restarting Interchange of course), or is there more to setting up
GlobalSub and Sub; IOW do I have to do other things to the subroutine?

I find the doco at 4.1 in the template guide is a bit esoteric.

--
Howard.

This may or may not help, but it's what I did to include the dreaded
PayPal as a payment option (I didn't get as far as having it displayed
in the UI as a payment option:

Edit variable table to include PAYTYPE_ACCEPTED and set to 1 (yes)
Include and code (as required) the paytype option in:
etc/profiles.order
etc/report
etc/log_transaction
include/checkout/payment_select
include/checkout/new_browser_payment also old_browser_payment
also added new page
ord/payment_paypal (but that was for actually getting the money)
also modified and added files
templates/components/cart
include/new_browser_receipt and old_browser_receipt (to reflect the
payment type in receipt.html)

the above on 4.9.x under the now crashed cPanel

Gerry