[ic] order processing vs. accounting

Grant interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jan 2 19:57:02 2003

I'm currently using Quickbooks for all order processing and accounting
duties that are beyond IC.  It's starting to feel like I need more as far as
order processing; probably something that's geared toward retail.  I was
wondering what you guys use/recommend for that.  I suppose I either need
something that can handle both order processing and accounting or else
something for order processing that can hand the accounting duties off to
Quickbooks.  It should also run on Windows.

I know this might be construed as off-topic, but I think you guys would be
best able to help me here since we do all have a lot in common (e-commerce
and IC).

Thanks!

- Grant