[ic] Parameters for Interchange tags documented?

Kevin Old interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jan 2 20:30:01 2003

Hello all,

I've read all the documentation and still have a few questions about the
parameters for certain Interchange tags.  The loop tag for
instance.....several parameters aren't documented and I can't figure out
what they are and how to use it.  For example, I'd like to take the
category_vertical component and have the categories put in a drop down
menu instead of links....and from this code I can't figure out what to
change to get it to work.....

<!-- BEGIN COMPONENT [control component category_vertical] -->
[timed-build auto=1 if="[control timed 0]" minutes="[control timed 0]"]
[set found_cat][/set]
[loop
        prefix=box
        search="
                fi=area
                st=db
                tf=sort
                ac=0
                ac=0
                co=yes

                sf=sel
                op=eq
                se=[control set_selector left]

                sf=which_page
                op=rm
                se=[control page_class all|@@MV_PAGE@@]
"]

>From the code above, the ac, co and op parameters and values aren't
documented.  Also, the line: se=[control page_class all|@@MV_PAGE@@] -
what does that do?

      <b>[box-exec bar_link]area[/box-exec]</b>

[set found_cat]1[/set]
[loop prefix=cat
        search="
                fi=cat
                st=db
                tf=sort
                tf=name
                rf=code,name
                sf=sel
                se=[box-code]
        "
        ]
      &nbsp;&nbsp;[cat-exec bar_link]cat[/cat-exec]<BR>
[/loop]

[/loop]
[if !scratch found_cat]

I can't find box-exec or cat-exec or *anything*-exec or bar_link.  I'd
be willing to add the necessary documentation to the files if someone
could explain what's going on here.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Kevin