[ic] embedded perl

Tue Jan 14 13:01:01 2003

Quoting Jeff Dafoe (jeff@badtz-maru.com):
> > D Zhangy, RTFM yourself!!!!  As you will see from my post, I have already
> > stated that I have read the relevant documentation - which begs the
> > question - can you read?
>
>     It's *in* the manual, though.  If you look in the ictags reference under
> tmp, scratch, and tag it has the syntax for ITL and embedded perl for every
> one of those.  Almost all of ic's components are documented there.

bill:~% grep '$Tag' /work/docs/*.sdf | wc -l
    336
bill:~%

It is mentioned on 336 lines in the version in CVS.

bill:~% grep '$Tag' /usr/share/doc/interchange-4.8.5/*.pod | wc -l
    650
bill:~%

And on 650 lines in the RPM documentation for 4.8.5. I think the
difference has to do with long lines in the SDF source.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Dick Feynman