[ic] locale - apply changes - where do the pennies go?

John Matecsa interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jan 15 10:58:00 2003

Since I've been using locale features to dynamically switch between
French and English with Interchange 4.8.6 I've had a puzzling problem.

In the back end, if I "apply changes", the pennies on item prices in the
back and front end are truncated to zero. This affects more than just
the catalog that changes were applied too. As soon as I restart
Interchange the pennies come back. The problem runs deeper than currency
presentation, items sold, are recorded with pennies truncated to zero in
the database.

Note that I've added rows to the locale table, but haven't deleted or
modified what was there to begin with.

Any suggestions?

--
John Matecsa <matecsaj@picassofish.com>