[ic] Manual Price override

Michael Stone interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jan 27 20:02:01 2003

Hi,

  I've been using this for a while.  I'm sure it could be greatly improved.

<TR>
              [assign clear=1]
              [assign subtotal=""]
              [assign subtotal='[calc interpolate=1][subtotal
noformat=1]-[value subdis][/calc]']
              <TD ALIGN=left class="contentbar1">Subtotal: </TD>
              <TD ALIGN=RIGHT class="contentbar1">[subtotal]</TD>
</TR>
<TR>
              <TD ALIGH=CENTER width="50"><font face="Verdana, Arial,
Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1">Discount =</font><br></TD>
              <TD ALIGN=left><input type="text" name=subdis value="[value
subdis]"
size="8"></TD>
</TR>

Michael Stone