[ic] Manual Price override

Rich Kelly interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jan 28 16:27:59 2003

> > I am trying to make it so that a person takes an order from a
> customer they
> > can manually override a price in the lib/UI/pages/admin/Entry.html page.
> >
> > It must be possible.. I have so far accomplished changing the
> variable on
> > the Entry page so that it can be manually overwritten, but once
> you hit the
> > recalculate button the field reverts back to whatever price is in the
> > database set for retail.
> >
> > Anyone have any ideas on what variable name I should set on
> that page?? and
> > do I need to set it elsewhere as well?
> >
> > Thanks in advance
> >
> > Hi,
>

>   I've been using this for a while.  I'm sure it could be greatly
> improved.
>

> <TR>
>               [assign clear=1]
>               [assign subtotal=""]
>               [assign subtotal='[calc interpolate=1][subtotal
> noformat=1]-[value subdis][/calc]']
>               <TD ALIGN=left class="contentbar1">Subtotal: </TD>
>               <TD ALIGN=RIGHT class="contentbar1">[subtotal]</TD>
> </TR>
> <TR>
>               <TD ALIGH=CENTER width="50"><font face="Verdana, Arial,
> Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1">Discount =</font><br></TD>
>               <TD ALIGN=left><input type="text" name=subdis value="[value
> subdis]"
> size="8"></TD>
> </TR>
>
> Michael Stone

This doesn't help.  at least I don't see how.

Basically . On the Order Entry page (not the Checkout page) I need to be
able to change <input type=text name="[whatever]" value="[price]">
in a way that it takes this value and keeps it ..once I hit recalculate the
value reverts back to the value that is in the database ie(item-field price)

When I hit the recalculate it does a Process and I am not sure what it is
doing.  I only know it is making a new request for the price based on the
new quantity that may or may not have been changed.  But there has got to be
a way to do the same with "price"