[ic] interchange hosting

TECHNICAL SUPPORT DEPARTMENT support at thecomputercorner.net
Tue Jul 8 22:10:39 EDT 2003

Dear Mr. Corner,

My company The Computer Corner has had many installation's of IC from 4.8.?
4.9.7
and we have worked through most of the trouble's that you have probably had
in the
past.  If you would like to contact me of list please do so and we can chat
about
a hosting package that fits your needs.

Interesting coincidences:

Your last name is Corner (The Computer Corner)
You ask for customer satisfaction and our "Slogan"
if you will is "Customer Satisfaction is our Main Goal"

Thought that was interesting...

Thank You,

Billy J. Mayberry
The Computer Corner