[ic] interchange hosting

Kevin Walsh kevin at cursor.biz
Wed Jul 9 09:47:11 EDT 2003

TECHNICAL SUPPORT DEPARTMENT [support at thecomputercorner.net] wrote:

> My company The Computer Corner has had many installation's of IC from 4.8.?
> 4.9.7
> and we have worked through most of the trouble's that you have probably had
> in the
> past.  If you would like to contact me of list please do so and we can chat
> about
> a hosting package that fits your needs.

Emails such as this are best sent directly to the requestor.  If you
absolutely must spam the list then please at least use contextual
quoting, as per this mail list's guidelines:

  www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2003-June/034166.html

These guidelines are posted quite often.  Anyone who claims to be
familiar with Interchange, and has followed this mail list for any
length of time should have seen several copies of the guidelines.

 _/ _/    _/          _/ _/     _/    _/  _/_/    kevin at cursor.biz