[ic] query type=html question

Aaron Hazelton aaronmail at hazenet.net
Wed Jul 9 11:39:25 EDT 2003

Hi all,

IC 4.8.3 (that is, until 5.0 :-)
MySQL 3.23.54

I am making a page where a full query can be entered and then
I want to get whatever results come back, like the type=html.

However, I want to use type=list because I need to modify the
way the table looks, and throw in some conditionals.

I can access the actual values with [sql-pos 0], etc, but I have not been
able to find out how IC gets the other data when
it utilizes the html type.  Specifically, I am looking for a way to call
out the column name, number of columns returned, etc.

I have not been able to find anything on this on the list, and
I have not been able to figure it out from the source code either.
Forgive me if this is stupid, but I dont know all that much about
the deep MySQL workings.

TIA
--
Aaron Hazelton