[ic] Is Interchange right for me & UPS Online Tools?

jp at nuance9.com jp at nuance9.com
Wed Jul 16 16:46:28 EDT 2003

On 16 Jul 2003 at 12:38, gurs at sbcglobal.net wrote:

> IC is not hard, it just seems that way because a lot of people consider it a simple
> application like an Internet browser (which requires limited learning) when infact it is a
> development platform along the lines of ColdFusion (which requires extensive learning
> to get the most out of).

G.S. -

Thanks for the helpful answers.  I am going to try installing interchange on my shared
account and see what happens - just for testing purposes for now.

I have two more questions:

1)  You likened IC to a development platform.  Is it correct to assume that the best
source of information on learning this platform is the docs section of the icdevgroup.org
site?

2)  Are there any user forums for IC?

Again, thanks for the help.

Sincerely,