[ic] Intershop vs. Interchange

Xavier GILLET xavier.gillet.perso at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jul 24 22:52:43 EDT 2003

Few years ago (1999) I choose Interchange (Minivend) vs Intershop.
First reason was the price.
And second reason was support. Only Intershop offer support for their
products. IC support is available from independant consultant, and really
cheaper.

It was 4 years ago. And I do not believe Intershop is now free and it's
possible to find support for $60 per hour...

Xavier