[ic] Intershop vs. Interchange

Joachim Leidinger joachim at Leidinger.net
Thu Jul 24 23:36:27 EDT 2003

Stefan Hornburg wrote:
> Hello, Interchange Users !
>
> Is there anyone on this list who has experience with Intershop, a German
> eCommerce software ? I need to produce a comparison of both systems.
> Any help would be immensely appreciated :-)

5 years ago, I was searching for a good solution, which is flexible to
solve any kind of current and possible future questions. In this case,
I've asked the consultant of intershop many, many questions. For
example...intershop was not able to provide a complex search with

- one or more key words
- with or without selectable search range
- with or without selectable sort options

together in one page for only one search request.

Intershop was not a good solution to use for an online book store and it
is expensive.

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing.
[joachim at leidinger.net]