[ic] widget type

J van Dijk 'BV Kunststoffenindustrie Attema' interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jun 3 08:37:01 2003

Hi, all,

We're using IC 4.9.7 and while customizing Meta information edit for
Table/column with the purpose of adding images,
it's possible to make two choices for Widget display type :

1)Image listing [directory]
So there's a  problem in case we do not want a picture, because the
combobox is filled with all the existing images in [directory] , and
it's not possible to choose 'no-image'.
A simple workaround, a one-pixel size image named 'no-image', does the
job for now, but is no long term solution.

2)Image upload
Only for uploading purposes, selection from existing image list is not
possible.

More userfriendly would be two extra options in the Image listing:
'no-image' and 'image-upload' in addition to all images in [directory],
so it will be possible to use 'no-image' or, in case the image must be
uploaded, to select image upload, upload the image and select the
uploaded image (after refresh).

Anyone else with these experiences ?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Jan van Dijk