[ic] widget type

Ton Verhagen interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jun 11 08:43:00 2003

Quoting J van Dijk 'BV Kunststoffenindustrie Attema' <j.vandijk@attema.nl> :
>Hi, all,
>
>We're using IC 4.9.7 and while customizing Meta information edit for
>Table/column with the purpose of adding images,
>it's possible to make two choices for Widget display type :
>
>1)Image listing [directory]
>So there's a  problem in case we do not want a picture, because the
>combobox is filled with all the existing images in [directory] , and
>it's not possible to choose 'no-image'.
>A simple workaround, a one-pixel size image named 'no-image', does the
>job for now, but is no long term solution.

Yes, I agree there should be an 'empty' value option.

I have added an '=None' option at the top of the file list
and committed it to cvs.

Best regards,

Ton

--
Alamerce Nederland --- Cornerstone of eBusiness
Phone +31-40-2374381    info@alamerce.nl    http://www.alamerce.nl

eCommerce Solutions -- Consulting -- Website & Interchange Hosting