[ic] Foreign Key

Jamie Neil interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jun 3 12:10:02 2003

Hi Alberto,

I can confirm that the feature described above does work. I have used it a
number of times to replace the query tag where I know the field is unique
(only one match).

I don't think you can specify more than one foreign key, but to be honest I
haven't tried it or examined the code and as this feature is undocumented,
the code is where to look. Assuming not, you can always use the query tag
which gives you far more control over your SQL.

Jamie