[ic] allow ordering more than in stock

Steve Streich interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jun 3 12:06:01 2003

Using 4.9.5 rather than not allowing ordering more than we have in stock, I
would like to allow the ordering of additional items and just display a
message similiar to:
"Ordering more than [qty-in-stock] may result in delays or backordered item"
We can usually restock an item within 24-48 hours, and many times restock
has already been ordered and inventory counts just not fully updated when
orders come in.
I am not exactly sure of the best way to accomplish this, so I figured to
ask someone that knows or has good suggestions.
Thanks

---