[ic] Bug- Payment method shows on all orders as COD

Terral Artis interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jun 6 10:24:00 2003

OT -- I clicked on your link to check out the site, and when I tried to
checkout, I was greeted by the security warning once it switched to
secure.  You need to have your ISP update the server to accept the COMODO
certificate and get rid of the warning.  I had to do the same for mine.

Terral