[ic] modular_buy template not in components folder

Tom Hodder (ECNOW LTD) interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jun 6 10:41:01 2003

Hi,

I've been working with product options and am trying to get some price variations to
display dependent on options selected.

I have 1 product with 2 simple option categories, eg
product A basic costs ?50
and has options for extra bandwith (2,4,6 GB) and diskspace (50,100,200 MB)

i want the product to be displayed as ?50 and have select boxes for extra bandwidth.

If i do this with simply options, there seems to be no place to specifiy price variation,
and even if I specify a differential or price in the options table none of these prices
are reflected when the product is added to the basket.

if I do this with matric options one widget, then the flypage fails to find the modular_buy
component and no options are displayed at all.

has any one got any suggestion on how to prodeed from here?

Cheers

T.