[ic] Need Some Major Help

skip interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Jun 14 19:28:00 2003

Alright, myself and others included have asked this question before, but
perhaps have not asked it correctly.

I will add another additional facet that may turn some heads. How about
money?

I am seriously in need of a gift certificate solution for a website that is
running Interchange 4.8.7. I need this yesterday. My clients are pissed and
I need to come through on this one. The company I am working for would be
willing to pay someone to provide us a gift certificate solution. We don't
care if you already have the code (which would actually be better given our
time constraints) or if you just know how to do it and feel you could do so
in a couple days. Either way we need this fixed now.

Please email me directly if you can be of assistance.

Thanks,
Andy Melichar
Rebel2 Studios