[ic] Multiple Shopping Carts Question

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Jun 14 20:29:00 2003

At 05:20 PM 6/14/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>I found documentation for multiple shopping carts. My question (which is
>probably stupid) is that, if I have two shopping carts (say MAIN and JOE),
>when I check out, do I enter one payment method for both carts? Or do I
>check each cart out individually?
>
>Thanks,
>Andy Melichar
>Rebel2 Studios

Unless you made some significant changes to the checkout process (i.e.:
creating routines to combine all carts into one 'super cart' at checkout),
you would have to check out each cart individually. Furthermore, the
foundation demo is designed to only handle the 'main' cart at checkout
(unless there has been through some recent changes that I am not aware of);
handling additional carts would also require some customization on your part.

- Ed

463 Main St., Suite D         eCommerce | Consulting | Hosting
Placerville, CA  95667        edl@newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (530) 622-9426 Fax