[ic] Site Map Code

Jon interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jun 18 22:34:00 2003

> I found this loop code to produce a down and dirty site-map listing of all
> products here in the mail list.
>
> [loop search="
>                   fi=products
>                  st=db
>                 ra=yes
>                   ml=10000
>
>                   "]
>           <A HREF="http://__SERVER_NAME____CGI_URL__/[loop-code].html">
>                   [loop-field description]
>           </A><br>
>           [/loop]
>
> How would I limit the search to 50 per page, while still generate enough
> pages for 1000 products on the fly?  Example 1-50 on page 1, 51-100 on page
> 2 etc...

    Need to use the Admin UI to define it as a complex search. In there you
have
the option of qty per page. Once done my search column in the area table
looks like the following

fi=products
st=db
co=1
sf=prod_group
se=AreaName             This would be whatever you're searching on for this
area table record.
op=eq
nu=0
bs=1
ml=7
tf=title
to=x

I've limited my pages to 7 items per page (ml=7).  After you have it set up
then modifying for
preferred qty is an easy change.

Jon