[ic] error messages from payment gateway.

Cameron G interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jun 19 03:54:00 2003

I've written (well, mangled together a barely passable attempt at) a payment
gateway, and it seems to work fine, but i'm having an issue with it
returning error messages - namely, it seems to return it and display it on
the checkout page TWICE.

example:

(mv_credit_card_valid): 196 - Your card has been declined
(paymentgateway): Charge failed, reason: 196 - Your card has been declined

paymentgateway being the name of the sub... can anyone tell me why it's
being returned into two different places? it seems a little odd, as if it's
trying to really rub it in that the client's card got denied... :) i'm
thinking i could hack the code for this out of Order.pm, but that may affect
other things, and it seems a little extreme...