[ic] Databases and Fly Pages

Rick Bragg interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jun 23 14:53:00 2003

Hi List,

Does anyone know of any good documentation about Interchange and
Databases?  It sounds ridiculous, but I can't seem to get a simple
database (other than the products database) to use a fly page.  I have
read about the ProductFiles directive, and everything that I could find
in the official documentation, and It seems that the subject of
databases (as many others) is not very clear or detailed. In fact I'm
trying to do many other things with Interchange like Calendars, RSS news
feeds, Ebay management, and other database management tasks, and most of
the documentation is about the products database, and the checkout...
Does anyone know If there are any samples of cool stuff done with
Interchange? I feel like I am re-inventing everything that I can do very
easily with PostNuke...

Thanks
Rick