[ic] Does anyone have internal lookup USPS shipping WORKING?!

Thomas J.M. Burton interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Mar 11 18:17:00 2003

Hi IC Users,

I'm at a crossroads on getting an USPS Air Parcel Post shipping option
set up for one of my client's IC catalog.

I have the zone and rate files needed for an internal UPS-style lookup,
and have attempted to set up a shipping method that uses them, but it
doesn't work.

Last time I posted regarding this only one person responded, offering a
solution using USPS's online tools (for a price).

At this point I figure we have three options.

1) I toil to get the internal lookup working.
2) My client pays to use live lookup method
3) My client comes up with their own rate method to cover shipping for
their international orders

Before I completely throw out the work I've done up to this point on
the internal lookup, I'd just like to know if there's anyone out there
who's actually succeeded in getting it working and if they'd be able to
lend a hand.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

-Tom

Thomas J.M. Burton