[ic] Does anyone have internal lookup USPS shipping WORKING?!

Steve interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Mar 11 18:28:01 2003

Before I completely throw out the work I've done up to this point on
the internal lookup, I'd just like to know if there's anyone out there
who's actually succeeded in getting it working and if they'd be able to
lend a hand.
<<

Yes I have it working....

Both internal UPS, and internal USPS

I don't have time at the moment to copy my shipping.asc setup, but here is
starting point:
http://interchangeville.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=33

There is a discussion about USPS on this forum......
There used to be a nice discussion on the interchange mail list as well...

If you don't have it by tomorrow...I think I might be able to help.

Best regards,
Steve