[ic] Strange 404 error on Cobalt RAQ550

Didiek interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Mar 18 03:54:01 2003

Hi all,

I hope someone may relief my desperate :P
I had always a 404 error when accessing:
http://www.domain.com/cgi-bin/foundation/index.html
while I'm sure the cgi is right there.
It doesn't recognize that "foundation" is a cgi script, not a folder.
Also when I tried to access it without the last "/index.html", it popped out with a text file dialog need to be saved. I saved it and it contains a bunch ascii codes along with messages in fragmentation say "We're sorry, the Interchange server is unavailable... bla bla". While again I'm so sure the Interchange is running.

Is there any incompatibility between RAQ550 and Interchange?
I'm using the latest version of IC (4.8.7 and the nightly version 4.9.7.x)

Any info would be much appreciated.
Thank's,
Didiek