[ic] tabbed-display + ui_style but NOT in table-editor

Paul Jordan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Mar 18 18:52:00 2003

Hi guys

IC 4.9.7

I use the [tabbed-display] tag, not within the table-editor, but as a stand
alone way of displaying data in a tabbed menu in the front end.

I would like to use the tabbed-display with the ADMIN style implementation,
as it is more attractive for the front end, again without the table-editor.
Is this possible?

[tabbed-display
        panel-width="700"
        tab-width="100"
        ui_style="1"]

I thought it might be the ui_style option, but it appears that this can only
be used (achieved), when inside/with the [table-editor]. I have been
starring at the Editor.pm and It seems to confirm my finding. I think it
currently can only be used this way when implemented as the third level tabs
for an editor.

Does anybody know if [tabbed-display] (the in page javascript menu) has an
option to take the UI skin? Maybe I have to wrap it in some [table-editor]
or [menu] code buried deep in the bowels of those tags?

Also, if a consultant in the dev group wanted to shoot me over a quote on
(if necessary) adding pseudo...

[tabbed-display
        left-tab-up="foo.jpg"
	  right-tab-up="foo2.jpg"
	  left-tab-down="foo3.jpg"
	  right-tab-down="foo4.jpg"
]

FWICT this is not currently possible if you just use the [tabbed-display]
tag.

Any help/idea is appreciated

Paul