[IC] Is results_big the template for products?

Paul Arnold interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Mar 20 14:37:01 2003

>What is the template I can go into to redesign the item page? I am
wanting >to reaarange the page alittle, and wasn't sure which template
it was.

Ton replied

>Have a look at the code of component results_grid first for information
on >fields that can used. Then create another results page and select
the >results_grid component. Supply your own template by pasting it in
the >textarea 'Template' of the component and way you go.

That is good, it helped a little, but after looking at the code, I think
it goes to the list of products, when you click on a catergory. I would
like to add thumb images, in with the list of the products.

I, also, want to add the SKU number, which I have used for the part
number to show up on the single product page.
After reviewing the code on the results_grid, I still wasn't sure how to
add those.

Thank you
Paul Arnold